As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Terms and Conditions – our website
2. You acknowledge and agree that Let’s Go Skating Ltd. will not be responsible for any claims, losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) arising out of or relating to the use of or reliance on the contents of www.lonskate.com except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
3. You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
4. We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.
5. This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website.
6. You may create hypertext links to our website, but we ask that any links are in accordance with our Links Policy.
8. The internet is not a secure medium for communication. We cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through our website or by email will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.
10. Material contained in our website is copyright © Let’s Go Skating Ltd. except where otherwise stated. You shall not copy, reproduce or redistribute any material contained in our website.
Use of personal information We shall use any personal information you give to us only in accordance with this policy, and with any additional statements appearing on forms used for submitting your personal information. We shall not disclose your personal information to any third parties outside of Let’s Go Skating Ltd. without obtaining your prior consent unless we are required by law to do so. In particular:
If you submit an entry onto the website it may be appropriate for us to use your personal information to administer and respond to your enquiry. Your enquiry will be responded to by a member of the London Skate Centre. team. We shall securely store the information you supply and the response we provide.
If you contact us regarding the website we shall use your details to reply to you. We try to respond to all feedback where a valid email address is included.
Data storage All data obtained by London Skate Centre is held and used in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to ask us to provide you with the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. If you would like to access a copy of your information, please contact us
Further details about your rights under the Data Protection Act can be accessed on the Information Commissioner’s website at: http://www.ico.gov.uk/
All links to other sites from this website are selected using our links policy. Links are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to or the information found there.
A link does not imply an endorsement of a site. Similarly, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on the Let’s Go Skating Ltd. website. However we do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. The pages must load into the user’s entire window.
You may not use the Let’s Go Skating Ltd. logo to link to our site without prior permission. Please contact us, and where appropriate we will provide a web-linked logo for the London Skate Centre.
We do not trade links – if you choose to create a link to our website we will not always offer to create a reciprocal link. We reserve the right to withdraw a link or refuse to link to any website without providing an explanation or justification.